Volunteering is an amazing way to gain work experience, learn new skills and give back to your community. By offering your expertise you can expand your professional network while helping a young person journey towards achieving success. At One Voice One Team we welcome volunteers to come and be a part of our movement as we empower youth to give back to the communities they live in.
There are many ways to volunteer within our organization. You can be a part of one of our committees, assist in fundraising events, come with us on a Habitat for Humanity build, raise awareness of important issues, organizational, and the list can go on.
Here’s how you get started:
- Think about your interests, skill set and experience, then determine in what way you
- would like to volunteer your time.
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a short paragraph on how you would like to get involved.
- Give us 24-48 hours to call you and schedule a face-to-face interview where we can together determine what a good fit would look like.
- Set a realistic schedule as to when you will be available to volunteer (this is done with one of our senior staff).
- Come ready to give!!!